I get a real thrill out of finding the perfect gifts for my loved ones. If you’re the same way and you have a baker to shop for this holiday season, allow me to inspire you with some ideas! These are some of my personal favorite things to have in the kitchen plus a bunch of fun things that any baker would love. Visit my Amazon Holiday Gift Guide to see them all in one place or browse the links below for each individual gift.
Cake Decorating Tools
- Gold icing spatula set – a great set of icing spatulas, but also pretty to look at (because they’re gold!)
- Gold piping tips – these are some of my favorite and most-used Wilton tips, but gold. So even more exciting to use!
- Piping tip set – the perfect starter kit for any aspiring cake decorator
- AmeriColor Nifty Fifty food coloring kit – 50 of the best AmeriColor food color gels. It’s my favorite food color gel brand of all time.
- AmeriColor Heavenly Seventy food coloring kit – 70 gorgeous AmeriColor food color gels! This kit lasts for so long and has every color you can imagine.
- Ateco cake turntable – every cake decorator needs a turntable, and this one is the very best. It has the smoothest rotation, which makes it so much easier to frost a smooth cake. Plus, it’s so beautiful that it can double as a cake stand!
- Pretty sprinkles – Sprinkle Pop has some of the prettiest sprinkles around, and this rainbow mix is one of my favorite blends ever. Any cake decorator would be thrilled to decorate with these!
- Fancy Sprinkles Prism Powder – edible glitter! Need I say more?
- Cute oven mitts – for protecting your hands in style.
- Funfetti spatula set – because nothing is more fun than funfetti
- Kitchen torch – I get a real thrill any time I get to use my kitchen torch. It’s a necessity for torching meringue, toasting marshmallows, and more.
- Rainbow whisks – these put the fun in functional, because rainbow!
- Rainbow measuring cups – these iridescent rainbow measuring cups are pretty to look at and built to last.
- Gold measuring cups – I absolutely love these measuring cups. They’re so elegant that I use them as food photography props in addition to measuring my ingredients!
- KitchenAid stand mixer – my favorite brand of stand mixer and something I use every single day. This is for the baker who is ready to fall deeper in love with baking.
- KitchenAid hand mixer – perfect for whipping up recipes by hand as an alternative to the stand mixer.
- The Great British Baking Show Board Game – even if you can’t actually be on the Great British Baking Show, this game is a fun way to pretend that you are (competing with friends and loved ones, of course).
- Bakers Gonna Bake sweatshirt – a cute nod to Taylor Swift for wearing around the kitchen (or anywhere!)
- Pink cake stand – for a pop of color that goes with almost any cake.
- White cake stand – I have this cake stand and have used it for countless photo shoots, including my book cover! It’s the perfect stand to display any cake.
- Stand mixer ornament – the perfect addition to any baker’s Christmas tree.
- Butter ornament – because butter makes everything better.
- That’s a Good Bake mug – who wouldn’t love seeing this quote by Mary Berry every time they drink their morning coffee?
- Pretty recipe box – my husband gifted me this recipe box so that I could write down all of my most cherished recipes. It’s such a thoughtful idea and I’ve already started archiving recipes to pass down through the generations!
- Sprinkle socks – these are just the cutest socks ever.
- Cookbook stand – for holding cookbooks open while baking, but also so stylish you can leave it right out on the counter.
- Bluetooth earbuds – for listening to music and podcasts while baking, which makes it all the more fun!
- Recipe testing journal – for the baker who loves to recipe test and come up with originals.
- Linen apron – I have this apron and wear it on the daily! It’s cute, comfortable, and saves all of my clothes from getting dusted with powdered sugar.
- Audible membership – for listening to audiobooks while baking!
- Amazon Prime membership – for free 2-day shipping on baking tools, decorating tools, and anything they need.
- Anyone Can Cake: Your Complete Guide to Making & Decorating Perfect Layer Cakes – my book! This will help any aspiring cake maker take things to the next level.
- Tartine – recipes from the best bakery ever (in my opinion). They changed the bakery scene in San Francisco and are fully worth the hype. This book features some of their most famous recipes and is perfect for learning croissants, galettes, tarts, brioche, and so much more.
- All About Cake: A Milk Bar Cookbook – because who doesn’t love Milk Bar? Their cake recipes are so inspiring and perfect for the baker who loves making cake but doesn’t want to get crazy with decorating.
- Ace of Cakes: Inside the World of Charm City Cakes – Charm City Cakes was the first bakery to inspire my cake making journey. This book shows some of the coolest cake art ever!
- Julie & Julia: My Year of Cooking Dangerously – an all-around fun and inspiring read
- The Cassoulet Saved Our Marriage – my SIL gifted this book to me and I loved it so much I have to share. It’s a collection of essays, all of which are centered around food and the memories associated with it. A really fun read.
- My Life in France (Julia Child) – This book is so inspiring and is a beautiful memoir by Julia Child. It covers her life in France, the writing of her most famous cookbook, her journey into the world of television, and so much more.
There you have it – my top gift picks for any baker! I hope you find the perfect gift idea on this list or get inspired to add some of these to your own wishlist. And if you think of something amazing that’s not on this list, let me know in the comments below and I’ll be sure to check it out!